The success of a blog lies in the content. It is the content and the key words that consistently attract potential customers. Great blog content literally means something different on every blog. Great blog content is researched and not impulsive. You cannot treat the blog as an experimental playground and expect it to work for you. It is designed to mean business and make you presence felt online and you have to ensure it performs the way you want it to.
The course is web-based and designed to work with PCs, Macs and tablets. You can also access it from a smartphone. The course consists of mainly written content but also make use of videos. Instant digital downloads are also included in the form of a printable Bloggers Workbook, Calendars and more!
You’ll need an internet connection for video segments.
What will I learn in this course?
- How to Become a Effective Business Blogger suited to the 21st Century.
- Blog Startup: How Set-up Your Blog in Measurable Easy Steps
- How To Write Great Content and Getting Constant Traffic to Your Blog.
- How To Monetize Your Blog, and MUCH more!
"This course is full of practical steps that any of us can take TODAY to progress on our blogging journey”-Synthia White
Why would you want to build a blog? There are many different reasons, but here are a few:
- Build a business: A blog can be the center of a low-overhead, location-independent, lucrative business. There has never been a better time to do this—the Internet has made it cheaper and easier than ever before for anyone to start a business.
- Grow an existing business: Content marketing is one of the best ways to drive your business forward, and a blog is a tried and true format. Many of the world's biggest companies and brands are now using digital content to market their products and services, so you'll be in great company if you do the same.
- Showcase your expertise: If you want to position yourself as a thought leader or expert, blogging is an excellent way to do it. A blog can be a powerful asset if you're trying to build a personal brand, get a job, sell services, or launch a career in public speaking.
- Build Relationships: Blogging is a great way to become an active and influential member of your community, which can help you build relationships with people you want to reach.
If you're thinking of starting a blog this year, there's never been a better time. This course will walk you through the entire process—setting up WordPress, writing stellar content, promoting that content, building an email list, and implementing a revenue model to turn your blog into a business. It's all here.
What Topics will I study?
- How To Create An Effective Business Blog
- Questions to ask yourself before starting your blog
- The HOW and the WHY of Blogging
- Which Blogging Platform To Use?
- Monetizing Your Blog
- How to Write A Compelling Blog
- How To Create Killer Blog Content
- Different Types Of Blog Posts
- How To Develop A Blog Writing Style
- Practical Steps To Come Up With Killer Content
Who is the target audience?
This course is designed for students with varying levels of experience. Whether you're just getting started or looking for ways to take your blog to the next level, this course is for you.
Life Success Courses
About the instructor
H, my name is Annalie Coetzer. As author and life long entrepreneur, I learnt valuable life lessons towards my own personal growth. I can now share personal time tested strategies trough my personal development and business courses. My topics of interest include but is not limited to self-confidence, self-image happiness, and self-discipline and blogging.
I believe that each and every person has the ability to achieve success and that the only limiting factor is ourselves.
Your imagination is your only limitation.
Through my online courses, i will teach you how to have faith in yourself and in your own abilities. How to make clear decisions, how to set and achieve your goals, how to handle failure, and how to be happy.
Do not give up. If your heart is in this, you are programmed for success.